* Please note that there is no admission into G&B house until further notice. Groups will still be running at G&B House. *
G & B House is a 15 bed Residential Supportive Treatment and Housing Service for men, 16 years of age and over with severe and often chronic addiction issues that have not been met by less intrusive community treatment approaches.
The program receives funding from the South West Local Health Integration Network and the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services. There is no fee for this service.
As an abstinence based program, G & B House provides a safe, substance free home and early recovery program for men committing to a future independent of substance use. Men seeking our service may be referred by community services and programs, correctional and probation services or most often by self-referral. All referrals will complete the mandatory Provincial Screening Tools and an intake assessment which will indicate that Residential Treatment is recommended.
You May Need G & B House If …
- Your use of alcohol and or drugs have taken control of your life.
- You’ve lost or could lose your marriage, job, family, friends, and health to your using.
- You’ve tried controlling or stopping your use of alcohol and/or drugs but struggle staying on track.
- You’ve tried community addiction counselling and treatment but it wasn’t enough.
- You need a safe, non-using environment to get your life back on track.
- You want to stay clean and sober long term.
We welcome your inquires and referrals, please call our Intake Workers at: 519 376-9495 Ext. #1
Address: 509 9th Avenue East Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 3E2
Phone: 519 376 9495