G & B House is a 15-bed Residential Supportive Treatment and Housing Service for men, 16 years of age and over with severe and often chronic addiction issues that have not been met by less intrusive community treatment approaches.
The program receives funding from the South West Local Health Integration Network and the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services. There is no fee for this service.
As an abstinence-based program, G & B House provides a safe, substance-free home and early recovery program for men committing to a future independent of substance use. Men seeking our service may be referred by community services and programs, correctional and probation services, or most often by self-referral. All referrals will complete the mandatory Provincial Screening Tools and an intake assessment which will indicate that Residential Treatment is recommended.
You May Need G & B House If …
- Your use of alcohol and or drugs have taken control of your life.
- You’ve lost or could lose your marriage, job, family, friends, and health to your using.
- You’ve tried controlling or stopping your use of alcohol and/or drugs but struggle to stay on track.
- You’ve tried community addiction counseling and treatment but it wasn’t enough.
- You need a safe, non-using environment to get your life back on track.
- You want to stay clean and sober long term.
We welcome your inquires and referrals, please call:
Address: 509 9th Ave. East, Owen Sound, ON N4K 3E2
Toll Free: 1-888-451-2642 (CMHA)
Tel Ext: 1500
Fax: (519) 376-3972